A. What is A2SR?
-- Full guidance :
-- at https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/734748/page4#comment_16532516
-- and https://www.mql5.com/en/users/yohana/blog
- A2SR has a special technique in determining the levels of Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Unlike the ordinary way that we seen on the net, A2SR has a original concept in determining actual SR levels.
- The original technique was not taken from the internet, and it has never been published on the internet either.
- A2SR will auto select the SR level according to your trading style.
- Even though you are changing the time frame but the SR level will remain on its position.
- Because the actual SR is not obtained from the time frame you use.
B. A2SR has complete instruments for trading needs.
- Actual Support and Resistance.
- Market Sentiment + Major Currency Strength for news event and central banks speech.
- Current Trend today, including a suggestion for placing positions.
- Auto level trend lines for SR, Breakout and Breakdown. You'll find it easier to analyze charts.
- Daily price jump and fall in average and maximum range (news events).
- Average and maximum price jump/fall at time frame H4 (news events).
- Overbought and Oversold, displayed at the same time for scale H1, H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
C. Why we prefer to use A2SR?
- SR levels here are an actual level, and not obtained from the time frame as usual.
- It is leading indicator, the SR levels are available before price reach there, and it is not repaint and not lagging either.
- A2SR have been designed for creating trade plan for any currency pairs, metals, and stocks in MetaTrader 4.
- Basics of using A2SR are also available in user's guide in .pdf file, and you will get further training from the author as necessary.
- You will no longer need in busy drawing on the chart, because A2SR help you to work automatically and all instruments are completed.
- A2SR will help you to select which SR for Short-Term and/or Swing trades.
- Finally, you will have plenty of time to review the market,
-- including Market Sentiment and Major Currency Strength in the meantime creating trade plans.
Semi Automated EA for working as your trading assistant.
- Trading planner will make you act like professional traders in real markets.
- Before entering markets, they make a plan for their trades, screening out all opportunities in all time frames.
- Trading Planner can be used for all Time Frames (M1 ~ MN). Simply draw trendline as a trend and Support/Resistance.
- At this version, market opportunities will be taken by trendline using strategy of 1, 2, 3.
- Simply draw the trendline by defining point1 and 2 as usual (two previous high, or two previous low, or previous high and previous low or vice versa).
- And later, new trade position will be performed by Trading Planner automatically when price reaches trendline at the 3rd step (see screenshots).
- After creating a plan in chart, the Trading Planner becomes a fully automated EA, following trendline angle you have created.
Before creating a trading plan, you should have understanding about this:
- It is best to place a Sell position when the price as high as possible at Resistance level, and to place a Buy position when the price as low as possible at Support level.
- Because the real market is indeed like that. They immediately buy when price is very cheap, and immediately sell when the price is soaring high. Thus they gain from trade.
- Preferring "to be patient" and waiting for a position at Support/Resistance is much better in markets.
- Collect all order positions into one chart (pict. 1).
- All orders will be grouped by pair symbol, sum of order positions, lots, running pips, and profit/losses.
- All orders will be summarized and displayed at the bottom of the panel.
- You can set target profit, stop loss and placing stop-profit automatically to each order (pict. 4).
- From one chart, it will be easier to monitor and manage all orders without moving to another chart.
- The green color is surplus (profit), and red is minus (floating) (pict. 2).
- You can manually close order quickly, just by pressing the button for each pair, or to total orders (pict. 3).
- You can also set close all orders automatically by options:
- Reaching Total target, based on total pips or total money.
- Reaching Total stop loss, based on total pips, total money, or margin level (%).
- Send notification (screen, smartphone, and email).
- Unlike other EAs, Trades Manager does not require tick price on the chart to work.
- You can trade with more convenience because you can use substitution technique to all pairs.
- Everything will be done in milliseconds (in normal internet connection).
- Market Sentiment can be seen also in the chart.
- How to use Trades Manager
-- Run the Trades Manager EA into 1 chart that is not being used for trading.
-- Set the options as you wish how it will manage your trades.
- Trades Manager will always work faster and more accurate than a person in managing the trades.
It is a leading indicator.
- not repaint, and not lagging.
In response to many people's requests for the need for indicators that appear simple,
and just presented as arrows in the analysis of market direction.
- This indicator is in no way using the old-fashioned method as a known in technical based on moving averages, etc.
- Even though it's very complicated in programming but the result is just simply summarized in the form of arrows.
This is provided for traders who understand the importance of price action in a direction,
-- without wasting much time in analyzing the market,
-- which is simply summarized in the form of arrows.
Trader can use Leading Arrow in any time frame, but period H1 is highly recommended
or slightly lower for example M30.
How to use Leading Arrow.
The best use is when the market enters busy hours,
-- for example when the central bank announces news and economic policies,
-- speeches from parties who have influence on the market, etc.
Simply waiting for the arrows to appear as a buy sign in the last candle,
or without having to wait in front of a computer is just wait until receiving a notification on smartphone then check the chart.
-- Opening buy position is the moment when a new candle has just appeared at support level.
-- or buy-limit at next support below the arrow.
In general it is the same like a buy momentum as written above,
which is only by waiting for the arrow notification to come as a sign of selling.
-- or sell-limit at next resistance above the arrow.
- Target, stop-profit and stop-loss
Please use support and resistance (SR) techniques.
The indicator has also provided classic SR (optional)
as an additional confirmation for your own SR Strategy.
- This robot will carry out your task in catching the best trading opportunities
from MCB A2SR
- Progress and the difficulty at :